Why The Sun Play Casino?
- Welcome bonus of up to £400 + 150 free spins for all new players
- Good selection of games from leading software providers including NetEnt, IGT, and Barcrest.
- Exceptional mobile gaming experience with no download required.
- RNG certificates and payout reports published on site which ensure fair gaming.
- Regular extra free spins for players who stick around for the long-term.
- The Sun Play Casino
The Sun Play does not offer a no deposit bonus but there are several other offers which might catch your eye. They include:
- Welcome Bonus: A total package of up to £400 + 150 free spins is available for all new players. It is divided over the first 3 deposits into the casino as follows:
- 1st Deposit – 100% match up to £100 in bonus + 50 free spins.
- 2nd Deposit – 100% match up to £100 in bonus + 50 free spins.
- 3rd Deposit – 50% match up to £200 in bonus + 50 free spins.
A minimum deposit of £10 is required to claim each bonus. All free spins are on Starburst and valued at £0.10 a spin. Wagering requirements are x30 (deposit + bonus money) and also for free spins winnings. Conversion is x5. 18+. See website for full T&Cs.
- Free Spins Days: Certain days at The Sun Play Casino hold free spins promotions. The number of spins awarded will depend on the amount deposited. T&Cs apply. Visit the casino’s promotions page for latest offers.
- Winning Wednesdays: Deposit and play your favourite slots. If you lose, you’ll get 15% back (on your losses) up to €50. Minimum deposit of €10 deposit required. Wagering requirements are x30 the bonus and the conversion is x4 (bonus funds). Other T&Cs apply.
- Privileged Club: A rewards scheme to loyal players offering weekly bonuses, cash-back deals, free spins and deposit rewards. Bonuses (unless stated) carry x30 wagering and x4 conversion. Other T&Cs apply.
Further themed bonuses and promotions are delivered throughout the year either directly on the casino platform or via email. The Sun Play has a decent choice of promotions, however, the conversion rates which limit winnings from bonuses are a little tight.
You find a blend of slots that includes some of the most well-known titles mixed with exclusive games only available here. This compilation gives The Sun Play Casino an interesting catalogue for its players to enjoy. A casino is often judged by the software providers it uses. Here, you have Microgaming, NetEnt, Aristocrat, Big Time Gaming, IGT, Blueprint, DC Comics, Lightning Box, Scientific Gaming, NextGen Gaming, and others.
The Sun Play is a pure slots casino. Therefore, you will not find any table games such as blackjack or roulette. Nor is there video poker or a live casino.
With the focus solely on slots, players know what to expect when they step inside the Sun Play. For those of you who like to dream big, the progressive jackpot category is home to IGT’s Mega Jackpot games such as Star Lanterns, Cleopatra, Isle ‘O Plenty, Wolf Run, and Siberian Storm.
Also, there are a number of Blueprint progressives as well like Winstar, Worms: Reloaded, Paws of Fury, and Top Cat.
Other slots can easily be found by using the software provider filter. If you are fond of Aristocrat games, you can play Queen of Riches, Werewolf Wild, and Miss Kitty among others. DC Comics fans can enjoy The Flash, Green Lantern, Superman, Batman, and The Justice League.
Another filter divides the slots into ‘win’ types, so you are able to choose very big, regular, frequent and a few other settings. Included in the very big wins are Ivanhoe, Pegasus Rising, Secret of the Stones and 300 Shields.
The Sun Play Casino customer support can be reached via the following methods:
Live Chat: Although not operational 24 hours, you will find a live chat feature open to players during the daytime and in the evenings.
E-mail: If you would prefer, player support can be contacted via e-mail. More useful if you want to go into greater detail about something.
Telephone: A UK telephone number is provided for players who wish to call and speak to a customer service representative directly.
There is also an FAQ section on the site which covers a host of common questions. This, we believe, will answer most general questions for players so it is worth browsing through.
For UK players, the following payment options are available. There are further localised options for players residing outside of the UK.
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Skrill 1-Tap
- Boku – Pay by Phone
A maximum amount of £2,000 a day can be withdrawn up to £5,000 in a single month.
All payment methods are free from casino fees with the exception of Boku. Deposits made using this method will have their deposit amount cut by 15%.
Furthermore, e-wallet deposits are eligible for the welcome offer and other deposit related bonuses but they do come with slightly different T&Cs (see site for more details).
Although this is a new casino, The Sun Play is backed by a name which is known throughout the UK. This gives it an instant level of credibility which most other new online casinos do not enjoy when starting out.
Yet, this does not mean it is perfect. While the casino is doing many things right, the conversion limit on bonus winnings could be higher and the monthly withdrawal amount is quite low – only £5,000.
Is The Sun Play Casino right for you? If you like to play table games and enjoy visiting a live casino, then no, we wouldn’t recommend this venue to you. However, if you are a keen slots player then it is definitely worth a look.