So you’re looking for a new online casino, are you? If so, you’re in luck, because we have searched high and low across the web and have rounded up all the new ones worth playing at in one single place.
Best New Casinos 2020
New Casinos from 2020 (and earlier) sorted by popularity:
Nothing is all 100% good or bad and here theres is no exception. Note that every new casino will be different. We have based this pros and cons list on common observations of new online clubs.
- Fresh Casino Bonuses – This is definitely the best reason to play at the new options. If you have been around the block and tapped out every welcome bonus on the web, new sites give you an opportunity to get some cash.
- Mobile Compatible Sites – New casinos will have been designed in the mobile era and so will be mobile ready from the moment they are launched. Whether you use a tablet or a phone, you won’t have any problems.
- Better Banking Methods – New online casinos are out to make money and they don’t have the bankrolls and luxury of waiting like some big operators do. They need you to deposit ASAP and so typically you find a wide range of payment methods available such as e-wallets and even Bitcoin.
- New, Novelty Games – If you’re a slots veteran, you probably have seen the same games at every club on the web (Starburst anyone?). Often big sites won’t give new, up and coming slots firms a chance until they have established themselves. New online casinos will and this means a raft of new, novel games for you to try your luck on.
- The Trust Factor – There’s always that lingering question as to whether you can trust a new online casino. If you read our expert reviews, you will learn which one has reputable gaming licences and which don’t. That’s a big clue as to whether you can trust them.
- Some Games Unavailable – At some scrappy startup sites just trying to get going, you will find lots of the big name games you love missing. This does make room for new ones (see above) but if you have a favourite slot from a big name firm it might not be available.
- No 24/7 Live Chat – This isn’t the case for the typical new online casino but we have noticed it at some. Due to the startup nature of some of these sites, they can’t always offer 24/7 customer support. Sorry night owls, you might have to wait until the morning for a reply.
Now, with a fair analysis of the pros and cons, let’s take a look at some other factors.
Getting started is quite easy. In fact, they often make it easier than big, established online casinos so they can get you started playing as soon as possible.
Step 1: Fill in the Registration Form
There will typically be a registration form asking for name, address, date of birth, and contact details. This is standard at all new clubs as they have to make sure you are a real person and not a money launderer or someone with multiple accounts.
Step 2: Wait For Acceptance
This could be instant or you might need to verify your e-mail address by clicking a live link. Either way, you will be in the lobby within seconds.
Step 3: Deposit and Claim Your Bonus
This is assuming you want to actually claim the new casino bonus offer. Some players opt out and that’s entirely up to you.
You might get some no deposit spins but you will usually need to make a deposit to claim the high-value welcome bonuses. You will then see the ‘real money balance’ and ‘bonus balance’ in your account.
New Mobile Casinos
If you’re out and about, take a break for a second and look around. What do you notice? Everyone else is just like you – using a mobile round the clock.
A new club doesn’t even have a chance if it isn’t compatible with mobiles. It’s simply a must and playing on mobile devices offers some interesting benefits, such as:
- Bigger, Better Bonuses – Mobile players can often claim extra bonuses or bigger welcome bonuses. Every new casino is keen to attract mobile players, so the bonuses are often extra juicy and enticing for mobile players.
- New, Exciting Games – Lots of slots companies are popping up which specialise in mobile games. Take Nektan, for example. This means there are options for mobile only. As a mobile player, you can access these. That’s not to mention the new casino apps.
- More Convenient Play – It’s an obvious one but it deserves to be stated. Playing at new mobile casinos allows you to play from wherever you are, at any time, even on the go or at the office.
We know for sure that mobile is the future of the industry. New clubs are increasingly focused on mobile players, and this trend is going to continue.
Do you want to try out one particular new online casino? All listed on this page are ready to fire up on your mobile phone or tablet.
New Casino Games – Our Recommendations
We know there are lots of new options with millions of games to pick from. To save you some time we’ve created this quick list to enable you to get to the best games faster.
Mega Moolah Slot by Microgaming
It’s the slot of all slots and it is available for all that offer Microgaming titles. This wildlife themed slot gives you the chance to scoop up millions in a matter of seconds in a heart-pounding bonus round. If you just play one slot at your preferred new online casino, make it this one.
Mega Fortune Slot by NetEnt
NetEnt has created its fair share of mega slots over the years but none has come close to this in terms of sheer jackpot size. This fast-paced slot offers frequent payouts in the base game but those are nothing compared to the multimillion progressive jackpots (yes, plural) in the bonus wheel round.
Jackpot Giant by Playtech
The payouts in the pick me bonus round in this game can be enough to cause you to pop the champagne and book a holiday, but the real fortune can be made when the progressive jackpot pays out. You have the change to make several millions if you decide to try out this game.
Arabian Nights by NetEnt
New online casinos offering NetEnt slot games will mostly feature this game. We love its simplicity – it’s just like any other slot with a free spins round and simple gameplay. That is until the reels line up and the progressive jackpot lands. The potential winning jackpot can be very attractive.
What’s Coming Next?
The new online casino industry are going through exciting times. There are lots of changes coming down the pipe that will change things forever. While nobody knows exactly how the new online gambling industry will look in 2020, there are some things we are fairly sure of.
The Rapid rise of Virtual Reality Online Casinos
We have a feeling 2020 will be the year virtual reality really takes off in the sector of interest. This has been growing and we feel it’s reaching a tipping point where it will explode and take over soon.
There are already some virtual reality casinos but 2020 going to see more and more of them. Watch this space. The new online industry players will set a whole different ball game when VR matures.
Even Bigger, Interlinked Progressive Jackpots
As more and more players get connected to the web from around the world and play slots, progressive jackpots will swell yet further. These have grown as time has passed so far in the industry, so it makes sense they will continue to do so at the new online ones as well this year.
Could we someday see a ￡100,000,000 progressive jackpot? Probably not in 2020 but since two-thirds of humanity are yet to get online, we will probably see it someday.
The Increased Integration of Social Gaming
Social, social, social. It seems to be all you hear about these days. New casinos can’t escape the facts of life any more than any other business and social gaming will continue to grow.
Some of them are ahead of the curve here and offer slots tournaments and the ability to interact with other players. The new online ones will have to integrate these features to survive in 2020 and beyond.
Everything is more fun when it’s social, so we think this is a good thing.
New, Improved Bonus Offers and Deals
We’ve noticed a little trend in recent time and it was started by PlayOJO. We believe more and more clubs will offer bonuses and free spins with no wagering requirements.
This will undoubtedly mean the sheer amount it can offered will come down but it will also mean fewer terms and conditions and greater customer satisfaction.
Could this be the year wagering requirements meet their end? We’ll have to wait and see but we do know that more and more new brands will jump on the bandwagon and follow the leaders already getting rid of them.
These are just a few of the big changes we see on the horizon for industry. The big name operators are already gearing up for all of these, so any new online casino will have to get them right from launch day if they want to compete and make a name for themselves in the industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I be sure new online casinos are trustworthy?
A: Ask the experts who review these sites for a living. For example, you will find dozens of best new online casinos reviewed here. We cover everything from games and bonuses right down to payment methods and gaming licenses.
Q: Which new online casino offer no deposit bonuses?
A: LeoVegas, 888, 777, and Power Spins all offer no deposit free spins for new players. You can read the full reviews for these brands in the tables above. 888 offers up to ￡888 in bonus cash and 777 offers 77 no deposit free spins, so we recommend paying attention to them in particular.
Q: Which new online casino are best for mobile players?
A: We really like Casino Room on our mobile devices. It’s easy to use, lightning fast and has lots of mobile slots. It also has a massive welcome bonus.
Q: If a casino doesn’t have a gaming license, would it still be safe to play at?
A: A UK gaming license is undoubtedly the gold standard but just because it doesn’t have one doesn’t mean it is a scam site. Malta, Gibraltar, and Curacao licences are all reputable enough and we safely recommend them.
Q: Which new online casino offers the biggest jackpots?
A: The club itself doesn’t decide the size of progressive jackpots – the game providers do. Any one of them offering Mega Moolah, Mega Fortune, or Gladiator Jackpot will offer you the chance to win millions. Others as LeoVegas and 888 have jackpot trackers so you can see the biggest jackpots increase in real time.