Casino: Slots Kingdom
Customer Service: E-mail, live chat, Whatsapp, Facebook.
Alternatives to Slots Kingdom
|Online Casino||Casino Rating||Casino Bonus||New Casino||Play Now|
Highlights of Slots Kingdom
- Welcome bonus of up to 500 free spins on video slots.
- Great choice for mobile players in particular – no download required.
- 150 quality slots games from some of the best software firms on the net.
- Fast, reliable customer support available on Facebook & Whatsapp as well as traditional methods.
- UK & Alderney gaming licences mean this casino can be trusted.
A welcome bonus is offered to all new players and a larger than average range of ongoing bonuses and promotions is there for regular players to take advantage of.
- Welcome Bonus: You need to spin the ‘Mega Reel’ to see what you win as a welcome bonus. This could be up to 500 free spins on Starburst. A minimum deposit of £10 is required and a maximum bonus conversion of £250 applies. X66 wagering requirements apply.
- Newbie Double Cashback Bonus: Slots Kingdom offers all regular players an ongoing cashback bonus. New players get double the amount for the first 31 days. Cashback is credited for losses each Monday.
- Turbo Reel Bonuses: For each deposit of £100 or more you will get one spin on the turbo reel. This gives you the chance to win between 50-500 free spins on slots. A max bonus conversion of £250 and x65 wagering terms apply.
- Weekly Spinathon: Each week Slots kingdom names its ‘top 100’ players. If you make the cut you will win free spins on slots. Points are awarded for spins on slots to determine your position on the leaderboard.
This is a novelty idea for a welcome bonus since it depends on the concept of winning. You could win anything from a £10 Amazon gift voucher to 500 free spins on Starburst.
We also like that there are lots of ongoing promotions for existing players. This suggests this may be a casino to consider for the long term. We would draw your attention to the wagering requirements, though, which are a fair bit higher than average.
This casino is mostly focused on slots (as its name suggests). There are over 150 slot games and a handful of digital card and table games. There are no live games at present.
Games are provided by NetEnt, Yggdrasil, iSoftbet, Pariplay, Elk Studios, Microgaming, Playson, NextGen, and Jumpman Gaming. This is a mix of well-known and up and coming software providers.
Table & Card Games
This casino offers both blackjack, some poker games, and roulette in digital format.
Baccarat Variants: One game of digital Punto Banco is offered.
Blackjack Variants: Classic, Pro, and Single Deck Blackjack games are available.
Poker Variants – You can play Casino Hold ‘em and Texas Hold ‘em.
Roulette Variants: Both American and European roulette are offered in the virtual casino.
As we already mentioned, the vast majority of the games offered at this casino are slots. These work great on both desktop and mobile devices and include some of the top games on the web. You might also encounter a few slot games you haven’t heard of before.
Get started spinning with 108 Heroes, 24, Aloha!, Avalon II, Bar Bar Black Sheep, Beach, Beverly Hills 90210, Bloodsuckers II, Drive, Excalibur, Gonzo’s Quest, Guns n’ Roses, Immortal Romance, Irish Eyes, Jimi Hendrix, Koi Princess, Lights, Platoon, Sparks, Starburst, Taco Brothers, Thunderstruck II, and Twin Spin.
If you’re looking for slots with larger than average jackpots we recommend taking a look at Guns n’ Roses, Gonzo’s Quest, and/or Immortal Romance. Of course, the jackpot amount ultimately will depend on how much you bet.
Game Recommendation: Starburst came online and basically instantly took over the online slots scene. This game is difficult to define – it’s themed on some sort of otherworldly quest and features precious gemstones as symbols. It’s simple, intuitively easy to grasp, and can offer huge payouts. What more could you want from a slot game?
Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, All American, and Joker Wild are all available.
The Slots Kingdom customer support team is available on:
E-mail: Drop a line to [email protected] – expect to wait a few hours before you get a response if it’s around peak times.
Live Chat: Faster responses come through the live chat feature which is available directly on the site. This is available from Monday-Friday between 09:30-18:00.
Facebook: You can connect to the Slots Kingdom Facebook page and send the team an instant message.
Whatsapp: If you use the popular messaging service you can add them on 07911 765080 from Monday-Friday between 09:30-18:00.
Slots Kingdom payment methods include:
- Credit card
- Debit card
We recommend using PayPal at this casino. This will result in same day withdrawals and enhanced data security.
Note that there is a £5,000 monthly withdrawal limit at this casino.
Overall, we’re pretty impressed with what we experienced at Slots Kingdom. There are a few areas for improvement but it’s definitely off to a good start.
This casino could definitely lower the wagering requirements on its casino bonuses. X65 are almost double what some other casinos require. It would also be good to see the live chat available 24/7 for night owl players.
We’re happy enough to give this casino our stamp of approval. It’s got lots of bonuses and a solid range of games, and most importantly, it’s safe and secure.