Casino: Mr Win
Customer Service: E-mail
Best Alternatives to Mr Win
|Online Casino||Casino Rating||Casino Bonus||New Casino||Play Now|
Highlights of Mr Win
- 10 no deposit free spins upon registration plus a welcome bonus.
- More than 700 virtual casino games and 60+ live dealer tables.
- Compatible on all devices – PC, Mac, tablet, and mobile.
- Licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and the MGA.
- Multi-product platform which includes a live casino and sportsbook.
Mr Win gets straight down to business by providing players with a no deposit offer so they can sample the casino. This is then followed by several other offers detailed below:
- No Deposit Bonus: 10 free spins on Aloha! Cluster Pays await new players just for registering. No deposit required. Players must be 18+. Wagering requirements on winnings are x35. Maximum cash out value is £50. Other T&Cs apply.
- Welcome Bonus: A 100% first deposit bonus up to £100 plus 50 free spins are available. New players only, age 18+. Minimum deposit amount is £10 to claim the bonus. Wagering requirements are x35 (deposit + bonus). Free spins are for Starburst or Aloha with wagering of x35 on any winnings. Visit casino for full T&Cs.
- Weekly Reload Bonus: Every week players can get a 50% deposit reload bonus up to £40. Minimum deposit of £10 required. Wagering stands at x35 (deposit + bonus). Visit casino for full T&Cs.
- Frequent Player Points: Casino Loyalty Points (CLP) are awarded each time you play. These points can then be redeemed for real cash. Game limitations apply. Visit casino for other T&Cs.
We pride ourselves on delivering honesty in our reviews. Mr Win offers a great no deposit offer which is well worth approaching. However, the wagering on the welcome bonus and the weekly reload is far too high for a player to realistically clear.
You can opt out of the bonuses if you wish. Many players choose to do this so they can play the games they want to and bet an amount which suits their bankroll.
In terms of game selection and overall quality, Mr Win Casino cannot be faulted. 760+ virtual games ranging from video and classic slots to table/card games and video poker are ready to be played instantly. The live casino weighs in with other 60+ tables to make this a gaming paradise.
26 software providers give Mr Win a manifold gaming catalogue. Among the companies are: NetEnt, Play ‘n Go, Playson, Microgaming, WMS, Quickspin, Multislot, Evolution, Bet Games, Vivo, OMI, and Merkur.
Table & Card Games
Blackjack takes centre-stage with a host of different variants available. Yet, baccarat, roulette, and casino poker all have multiple games open for players to try.
In addition, there’s also pontoon, beat me, triple chance hi-lo, craps, and progressive Red Dog on offer.
Roulette Variants – American, European, French, English, Pro, Premier, and Multi-player Roulette can each be played here.
Blackjack Variants – With Classic, Single Deck, Double Exposure, European Hi-Lo 13, Vegas, Atlantic City, Vegas Strip, Redeal, High Limit, and Multi-hand, Blackjack players will be very content at Mr Win.
Baccarat Variants – As well as Standard Baccarat, you will find High Limit, Mini and the Punto Banco Series among the virtual baccarat games.
Poker Variants – Cyber Stud, TXS, Casino Hold ‘em, Pai Gow, Oasis and Triple Pocket Poker are now at the Mr Win Casino.
Slot players will enjoy browsing the enormous library. There are slots covering many different themes with a wide array of special features suiting all bankrolls. Jackpot games include Major Millions, Hall of Gods, Treasure Nile, Speed Cash, and Fruit Bonanza. Classic slots impress with Super Nudge 6000, Wild Melon and Fruit Fiesta among the choices.
New video slots such as Blood Suckers 2, Mayana, Viking Gods: Thor and Loki, and Planet of the Apes have recently been added. These join other mega titles like Jack Hammer, Twin Spin, and Guns N Roses.
20+ video poker games are at Mr Win. All-American, Deuces Wild, Joker Wild, Bonus Poker, and All Aces Video Poker are a few of them.
The live casino offers players the thrill of playing multiple variants of blackjack, roulette, casino poker, and baccarat as well as a few rarely seen dice games.
Several tables are available round the clock. There are also plenty of different bet limits so all budget sizes will find a table ready for them.
Mr Win is one of a small handful of online casinos which does not utilise a live chat feature for player support. Instead, the only point of contact is by the following:
E-mail: A contact form pops up by clicking on the ‘Help’ button (located in the bottom right corner on most devices). This allows you to get in touch with the customer service. There is also an area designated for uploading files and attachments which is useful.
FAQ: The site has a thorough FAQ which given the absence of live chat is essential. Dozens of questions are answered on topics which include registration, account, deposits, withdrawals, technical, bonuses, and promotions. This is the go-to place if you do have a query.
Mr Win provides an useful payment filter section in which you choose your country and currency. The list of available methods is displayed with minimum and maximum deposit/withdrawal limits.
For UK players, the current options are:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Bank Transfer
Certain deposit methods are charged a fee. Credit/debit card deposits are 2.5%. Neteller and Skrill are 3%. The other options are all free.
From a pure casino gaming experience, Mr Win is first-class. It caters for everyone so we have no complaints there.
As mentioned above, the wagering requirements on deposit bonuses are higher than on most other casinos so you need to pick and choose the right offers to match your own desires. Another weakness is the lack of a live chat. Players like this feature as it offers reassurance that someone is on hand, therefore we hope Mr Win will launch one soon.
Still, we recommend you try out Mr Win with the 10 no deposit free spins and you will be able to judge for yourself how good it is. Like us, we’re sure you’ll be impressed.